MANUFACTURED IN THE UK BY: KPG Products Ltd
12 Channel Differential Cell Counter with Memory. Includes Data interface cable.
- 12 cell counting keys (10 Summing + 2 Non Summing)
- Ability to subtract following an error,
- Add or subtract cell clusters.
- Display current cell total and running totals at any point during the count
- Warning bleeps when approaching 100 cells, or multiples
- External pulse input counting
- Low battery indicator
- 2 “non-summing” keys to record nucleated red cells or similar
- number of “non-summing” keys can be increased or decreased
- Cell labels assigned for standard leucocyte differentials.Total leucocyte count can also be entered so that each cell type is reported in absolute numbers as well as percentages.
+++++ For ever greater functionallity +++++
- Record 32 Data sets to memory
- RS232 serial data output to PC/Printer
- 1.2 Mt Data Cable included
- "CE" Marking
Celltrac:Is classified within the EU as an In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device and is "CE" marked in accordance with the 98/79 EU Directive for IVD's
Registered with MHRA(UK) & AFSSAPS(French) Notifying bodies.