Programmable 12 Channel Differential Cell Counter
REPLACES THE NOW OBSOLETE CELLTRAC Std & M+
- Program Patient/Sample ID (up to 10 Alpha Numerical characters)
- Program Custom Key labels (4 Character Alpha Numerical tag)
- External Pulse input counting mode
- 2 * 8 Character LCD Display
- Fast USB Data Output to a printer/PC (USB cable included)
- Memory: Stores up to 92 Data sets in EPROM (until manually cleared down)
- AC/DC Mains Adaptor & 9v Battery (Included) full portability
- Menu to adjust LCD contrast / Sounder- beeps / Cell key naming / Memory clear-down
- 12 cell counting keys (10 Summing + 2 Non Summing)
- Ability to subtract following an error,
- Add or subtract cell clusters.
- Display current cell total and running totals at any point during the count
- Warning bleeps when approaching 100 cells, or multiples
- Low battery indicator
- 2 “non-summing” keys to record nucleated red cells or similar
- number of “non-summing” keys can be increased or decreased
- Cell labels assigned for standard leucocyte differentials.
- Total leucocyte count can also be entered so that each cell type is reported in absolute numbers as well as percentages.
- ""CE" Marking: Celltrac:Is classified as a "General Laboratory Use" device and is "CE" marked in accordance with the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU